DTS specializes in network cabling infrastructure design, installation, and maintenance. Our extensive experience with construction, technology, and industry standards allows us to offer the highest levels of workmanship and quality control throughout the installation process.
Services provided by our technician and management teams include, but not limited to the following:
- Design and Installation of copper plant systems to include Category 3, Category 5e, Category 6 and Category 6a, proposed Cat 7.
- Design and Installation of Outside Plant and Riser Backbone Systems to include Optical Fiber Cables, Multi-pair Copper and Coaxial cables.
- Design and Installation of Wireless Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point Access.
- Design and Installation of Cable Tray Infrastructure Systems and Cable Management Runway.
- Design and Installation of Grounding and Bonding Systems in Accordance to ANSI/TIA/EIA 607 Commercial Building Standards.
- Design and Installation of Alarm and Access Control Wiring, Audio Visual Wiring and Paging Systems.
- Installation and Extension of T1 Circuits, ISDN Lines, DS-3 and POTS Lines from DMARK.
- Fiber Splicing, Terminations and Testing in Compliance with EIA/TIA 568B.
- Service and Troubleshooting of Avaya and Nortel Phone Switches.
- MAC (Move, Adds, Changes).
- Horizontal & vertical able installations of Coax.
- Emergency Restoration, Preventative Maintenance Agreements and 24/7 Return to Service Agreements.
- Project Management
- Onsite presence.
- Material procurement coordination with other trades.
- Technician management and quality control inspections.
Our staff are highly trained and certified on all product lines and services we provide. The certification process is in place to ensure you will always be offered the right solution the first time every time. Get started today.
Contact a DTS Represenatative today for a free consultation.